Rio de Janeiro
- Worked as a Tech Lead on a distributed team, with a strong remote culture.
- Created features that improved the relationship with the 2 biggest clients.
- Supporting legacy code and developing new features with modern technologies.
- Discussed and reviewed new features with Product team.
- Supported the team during the releases proccess.
- Code reviews and close relationship with QA team.
- Mentored new team members
Golang / NodeJS / AngularJS
- Worked at Stone when it was a startup scaling and gaining market share. Stone is the fastest growing acquirer of Brazil and it's now listed on NASDAQ
- Created features used by more than 10.000 clients each month
- Designed Restfull APIs using Go.
Python / Django / MongoDB
- Created a crawler to get thousands of real state properties and use this information to help investors spot great opportuinities.
- Created data scrapping software.
- Developed core product using Python / Django / Pyramid and MongoDB.
- Made the sysadmin job easier with an integration with Amazon's EC2.
Rio de Janeiro
PHP / Yii2 / PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Integration with Instagram's API, allowing our customers to perform batch social operations.
- Creation of maps with geolocalized data leading our customers to better meet their needs.
- Development of a SaaS solution to automatize the social interaction between business and clients.
- Developed and delivered a crawler that boosts the client's productivity in dealing with orders.
- Integration with SugarCRM, reducing response time of the client relationship team.
- Development of EDI software to deal with our clients bussiness needs.